Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lately I have been a junkie for taking on responsibility. Good thing right? I have so many interests and different groups I am involved with. I love all of the things I am involved with so of course I would love to get more involved within those organizations. Next year is my "last year" here and I want to make the most of it. I am starting to get a glimpse of just how busy I will be next year, because I am already so busy now. I don't like filling my plate with responsibilities just so I can show people just how busy I am, I truly just love helping and being a part of things. I don't do things for the satisfaction of being able to put it on my resume, I do it because I love the experiences from them. I have faith in myself to be able to handle my busy schedule, I do hope that I do not spread myself out too thin to now be able to be a good member or leader of the many things I am involved in. On top of that, I am constantly trying to fit 5 classes into the schedule and there are just not enough hours in the day to be able to do that on top of working 20 hours a week. 

Here is a list of responsibilities I have taken on for the next academic year:

  • Vice President, University Involvement Board (5+ hours)
  • Admissions Tour Guide (20+ hours)
  • Student Government Association ( Representative) (2 hours)
  • Special Events Society (varies)
  • Presidential Leadership Council 
  • College Republicans
  • Rhode Island Young Republican
Here is a list of things I plan to start or get involved in for the next academic year:
  • Campus Crusades for Christ
  • Green Council
  • TOMS Campus Club
  • Ad Team
Big plans. But I have to remember that I am here for an education. Time to get to my studies, I have a macro test today I need to study for. That's all for now, I hope this brought some joy to you day,



1 comments:

a l e x said...

Joy! I'm so glad I found your blog. I am so proud of all of the wonderful things that you are doing at your school. You're awesome. Love and miss you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...