Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Tax Day!

I am so thankful for my mother who is always on the ball on our finances. Since FAFSA has become a factor in our lives, Shirl's gets rollin' on the taxes on January 1st and gets them done within the month of January. This is great, but it leaves me clueless on the entire tax process. I just sign my name where Shirley marks in florescent "Sign Here" arrows.

But something I do know about taxes is that Rhode Island and a few counties in New Jersey get an extention on their taxes due to our great flood a few weeks ago. So congrats to you guys for getting an extention on your taxes!

For further tax day festivities, the Tea Party of Rhode Island is having a Tax Day rally in front of the State House today. Rae and I will be attending of course. I failed once again to make an obnocious sign, but be usre to look for me out there with those "Crazy Tea Baggers". On a side note...when I had originally typed in "Tea Party" onto my bing image search, the "Constitutionalist guy" from CPAC showed up!

Another crazy busy weekend ahead. Fridays are always the worst because people ask, "When are you free?" my automatic response is, "Friday." Therefore making my Fridays not so free anymore. If there is no need for a third tour guide tomorrow, then that eliminates the amount of places I need to be. Then Rae's dad (the infamous Michael Rosen) in flying in for a visit. Unfortunately, the weather is going to be rainy ALL weekend. Thats always how things works out though. I am pretty interested to meet this man. Rae has told me sooo many stories, the moment of truth is approaching, I get to meet him myself.

That is it for now. I will be reporting back on all of these weekend festivities soon! I hope this brought you you some joy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...