Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Another drinking holiday, you know what that means. I will not be doing anything any different than any other day. Week 9 is almost done. Today has been a splendid day so far. There weren't any tours scheduled this morning. The office had a Cinco de Mayo party. I got to take a nap before my 1:40 class. My professor didn't show up for class. My 3:50 class is postponed to 5. UIB end of the year party after class. No complaints. I am currently sitting out on the lawn on Gaebe Commons "second largest green space in downtown Providence" (tour guide humor) with intentions of doing research for my subculture project in my Consumer Behavior class. Of course I'm going to continue to put this off until this weekend. It seemed like the perfect time to blog.

I have been really loving sushi lately.The gay friend  and I went on a "date" to Sushi Express on Sunday. Sushi Express is this hole in the wall sushi place just a few doors down from Shark the "ritzy" sushi place. Sushi Express if actually way better and half the price, they also have bubble tea. A good indication that it is a good sushi place is that you see herds of asian people in and out of there.

I wish I had more exciting news to blog about. That's it for now. I hope this brought some joy to your day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...