Monday, May 10, 2010

Facebook Detox

Today definitely feels like a Monday. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, chilled, and achy. I went and visited the school nurse and she gave me some ibuprofen and a hand full of cough drops. What I would give to be back in bed. I managed to get nothing accomplished sitting in this cubicle except catch up on Hulu and CWTV.com. I am over a month behind on my CW shows. I have decided to be cut off from Facebook until the end of the school year. It was too much of a distraction. Sadly enough, I have been much more productive without it so far. It's great that I am able to still post my blog up on Facebook without actually being able to navigate through it. So for those of you who stumble across this on my Facebook page, I am not cheating. What is our obsession with Facebook anyways. Its like a compulsive disorder. There is no need for me to be spending the amount of time that I do creeping on everyone's photos and statuses. 

After I get out of work in about 30 minutes, I have to walk down the street and print my desktop publishing project. I've never had a poster professionally printed before.Too bad I am starving, I would love to be able to get a nap in before class today. Then I have to make my presentation for my consumer behavior class. I am so excited for this project to be finished. Its the one big assignment that we had and it had been daunting over my head all trimester. I love Monday evenings because I don't have anywhere I need to be. Hopefully I can get some laundry done and clean the room a bit. 

3 more days of class!! I can't believe it. But that is all for now. There's a good chance that I will be updating this more than usual since I can't waste my time on Facebook anymore. I hope this brings some joy to your day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...