Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thoughts contributing to my insomnia

Tomorrow...well today will be the first time in over a month that I have had the chance to sleep in after 9am! To commemorate this occasion, I am staying up late and catching up on all the television I have missed out on in the past weeks and catching up on blogging. My schedule is packed with work and school, there are hardly any room to squeeze. My macro professor gives us extra credit for attending these study strategy workshops. Its a series of workshops over 4 weeks. They are held during the day at 11:30-12:30 and 7:30 on Wednesdays. I can't make it to any one of those. I did decide to take the extra initiative and I have scheduled private sessions once a week during my lunch hour for the extra credit. Just an example of how not flexible my schedule is during the week.

Economics is a tricky subject. I have the same feelings towards it as I do with accounting. Both are so crucial to know, but difficult to grasp. I guess if the 2 subjects were more fun our country's economy and our personal finances would be in better shape. I have a feeling that far left radicals have never taken an economics class in their entire life. Econ is basically the study of capitalism. This is a subject I will be spending extensive time on studying this weekend.

Not a very busy weekend ahead. Today I have a meeting with the PLC Green Initiative. We are going to go around campus and film some interviews with students on their knowledge of recycling and reducing their energy consumption. This should be very interesting. I will post it for you guys. You will be able to see just how informed our student body is here at JWU... JWU Relay for Life is also tonight. Unlike the relay we have back home, we do our inside. I will be on the UIB team. I have definitely slacked on the fundraising side of the relay. I should make a few phone calls tomorrow in regards of that. If you would be interested in contributing to the cause, please feel free to donate.
http://tinyurl.com/yd84jew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...